Resin based gravel drives & stone carpets
Resin Bonded Stone is a fantastic alternative to concrete, tarmac, block paving or gravel, and it's an easy replacement for the home including driveways, footpaths, patios, balconies and even swimming pool surrounds.
WHAT IS IT?
A resin based decorative stone finish which perfectly matches the demands of the practical with the benefits of the beautiful. It's available in a wide range of colours, textures and aggregate size to suit your needs. This is a solution which will protect and prolong the life of your driveway and due to the thickness of the material slight cracks and discrepancies in levels can be rectified easily using this service.
Bonded resin stone surfaces not only look fantastic but have the added benefit of not being affected by weather, oil, petrol or diesel spills, and requires no maintenance. It also helps minimise weed growth and will leave you with a safe, anti-slip surface. This is not only one of the most attractive resurfacing product on the market at the moment but it's also one of the most hard wearing adding stability to any surface perfect for driveways, paths, patios, courtyards, car parks and more.
This process is also environmentally friendly as in many cases you won't have to remove and dispose of your existing surface, as it can be used as the sub-base for your new driveway.
HOW IS IT DONE?
1. The existing surface must be of a sound structural condition and free of any major defects.
2. The area must be dry and clean with no lying water.
3. The resin is then applied to the existing surface.
4. Your chosen washed and graded aggregate chippings are then applied to the tacky resin.
5. Because it is fast setting you will be able to drive on the new surface within hours of completion.